You can amaze your friends with this one …
- Did you know that water is the best beauty treatment of all time for both men and woman??
- You can tell which side of a person’s face they sleep on? Just look closely at their eyelashes. The outer corner portion of the eyelashes will be bent and sort of smashed looking (if you will). Whichever eye’s lashes display this is the side of the face in which they sleep on. Just don’t tell them that’s how you know
- Sugar breaks down collagen and elastin which can cause wrinkles. So too much chocolate doesn’t give you pimples, it can give you wrinkles!
- When your hair is wet it is as strong as aluminum. It can hold one third of its weight in absorbed moisture, and can be stretched as much as one and a half times its original length.
- A human can shed 10 billion dead skin cells. This is approx. 2 kilos per year. Dust is made up mostly of dead skin. This is more than enough reason to exfoliate everyday!
- A human body has a square inch of 19 million skin cells! We must feed these cells with vital nutrients, hydration and goodness everyday.
- The skin is our largest organ and has a major role in our body such as protecting the skin from infections. Most of the things we apply to our skin go directly into our bloodstream. Lavender essential oil has been show in our kidneys only hours after applied to the skin.
- Damage to our skin is 90% made up from ultraviolet rays. Half of this damage occurs before the age of 20. Sun damage can lead to premature aging, wrinkling, rough, saggy skin, and discolored skin and skin cancer.
- Going to bed with your makeup on can age your skin up to 7 times faster. You must remove makeup before going to sleep and let your skin breath and repair while you sleep!
- The skin starts aging when the cells die off faster than the body can replace them. Sickness, stress, anxiety and depression also add to the aging of the skin. Keep your skin young by feeding your cells nutrients, minerals, water, and goodness every single day!
- Exercise can combat wrinkles. The boost in blood circulation to the skin strengthens blood vessels and increases the renewal of cells.
- Toothpastes that contain menthol can work to reduce redness and extract impurities from your skin such as pimples. But it can also dry your skin slightly so don’t go overboard with your application! Next time you have a dark red pimple apply toothpaste. I have heard of celebrities doing this…
- Did you know to help make any lipstick last longer. You can separate a tissue by making it one ply and placing it over your lips (once you’ve applied your application of lipstick) and dip your powder brush into loose powder, it can be face powder or even baby powder and dab it over the tissue making sure to cover entire lip area. This will “set” your lipstick.